Carpark Operations Officer
Monitor the operations of car park and ensure the staff comply with current policies and procedures.
Candidate must possess at least STPM with minimum 3 years of working experience.
- Reliable, hardworking and independent
- Willing to Travel with basic computer knowledge
Carpark Operations Supervisor/Assistant
To assist Carpark Operations Officer on daily operation.
Candidate must possess at least SPM with minimum 2-3 years of working experience.
To provide technical support for daily car park operations.
Candidate must possess Diploma/Degree in related discipline with minimum 1-2 years of working experience.
Customer Care Officer
- Candidate must possess at least SPM
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Must be willing to work on rotational shifting schedule, weekend and Public Holiday
- Computer literate
- Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- To manage all helpline telephone calls
- To manage all customer related enquiries effectively
- To man the followings:
- To monitor the CCTV footages
- To manage all available car park systems thru online from Customer Care Centre
- To analyze and prepare daily report on the Customer Care Centre
- To assist in car park operations
- To monitor the respective car park and report to superior on all issues
- Recommend to management upon analyzing on customers need
- Keep records of all information of Customer Care Centre